SMITHTOWN BOOSTER CLUB
Summer Camp Programs
Camp Directors – Rick Suris & Mike Kern
SMITHTOWN BOOSTER CLUB SUMMER CAMP
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How Do I Register?
- Parents may register their campers Online
- Parental/Guardian/Adult consent and an insurance waiver is required on each registration form.
- Unpaid registrations will be deleted.
- Late Fee of $25.00 is applied to registration 2 weeks prior to the start of camp.
Is there a Possibility that the Location of the Camp May Change?
- Yes! Work scheduled by the School District sometimes necessitates a last minute change in venue. Check the website just prior to the start of your child's camp to see if there have been any changes.
Can I Get a Refund?
- Absolutely no refunds will be issued. Please make your selections carefully.
- Credit for future camps will be considered for medical reasons. Requests accompanied by a medical doctor’s note should be sent to: Smithtown Booster Club, PO Box 166, Smithtown, NY 11787.
Are Discounts Available?
- There are no discounts. Since we understand families have multiple children attending one or more camps, the Booster Club has priced the camps accordingly.
How Do I Know My Registration Has Been Accepted?
- You will get a receipt via email showing your payment.
How Will I Know If Camp Is Cancelled Due To Bad Weather?
- You must send your child to camp each day. No decisions will be made prior to the day’s start time.
How Can I Get More Information?
- Booster Club Camp brochures will be mailed out to every Smithtown School District resident by May 1st. All information regarding the summer camp programs will be outlined in this mailing.